The D.I.Y. Science series contains some of our favourite experiments for kids to try at home. They are designed to help school teachers and carers inspire a child’s curiosity in science. It’s time to get hands-on.
You can use these resources to:
- incorporate relevance into your teaching
- find inspiration for short, fun science activities
- raise awareness of STEM careers
- demonstrate how creativity is applied in STEM careers
- explore how STEM knowledge and understanding is applied.
Explore all available episodes in the series below.
This series was created by Questacon.
Our vision is for a better future for all Australians. We deliver inspirational learning experiences for all ages across Australia and globally.
We are committed to making those experiences fun, interactive and relevant.
Sign up and subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter to get the latest education resources and career information straight to your inbox.